Our clients are offered with Rotary Vacuum Dryers that offer clean, simple and effective method of Drying Wet Cake, Powder and Even Slurry. This operation is under vacuum and hence it is possible to dry heat sensitive materials at temperature well below 100c without suffering the problems associated with very long drying periods.
This Dryer is very popular for the following reasons:
- Valuable organic solvents can be conveniently condensed and recovered
- Labour requirement is minimum and product losses during handling are negligible provided
- The Agitator is usually the Hallow Cylinders with Hollow Arms this allows a considerable increase in heating surface are thereby reducing the drying time
- Low temperature Drying under vacuum makes them more suitable for heat sensitive materials to maintain the quality
- The Expensive solvents can be almost completely recover through a suitable Condenser & Vacuum Receiver
- As a heating media we can used Thermic Fluid, Steam or Hot Water. When Hot Water is used for heating it can be electrically heated when steam is not available
The rotary parts are slow in rotating that ranges from 5-15 RPM. The Drying Done in a Rotary Vacuum Dryer is a form of batch operation.